I'm hooked!!!
I have tried to get my husband to watch with me & he just falls asleep! I can't understand it!!!
I love this show & think all of the contestants have come a long way...but here are my fav's! They are all guys! I do love Ricki Lake though & think she has done some amazing footwork & is so graceful!
MY FAV!!! J.R. Martinez!!! He is ONE amazing person, amazing hero, amazing dancer!!! I hope he wins so badly!
Rob Kardashian! I don't love him on reality tv, but I think he has improved more than anyone & I love watching his confidence build. He is a great dancer & so fun to watch!
David Arquette...he is adorable. I don't LOVE his dancing, but he is so cute with his expressions & I think he is fun to watch!
Carson Kressley!! He is the FUNNIEST guy to watch in rehearsals & I adore him! He's so whimsical & has fun with this & that's what I love!
It makes these people cut all of the Hollywood crap-o-la if you ask me & they are all working their booties off & I admire that! They are trying something they know they aren't professional at & I think that rocks!





2 comments:
you picked all my favorites too! obsessed, obsessed with the show!! i love the fact that they start on the show not knowing much about dancing and then they end being almost like professional dancers. absolutely love it.
they tried the skating with the stars and that was sooo horrible. what were they thinking? haha.
Faith ~ I love that you love this show! I am loving every minute of it & sad that Carson is gone!!
I couldn't get into Skaking with the Stars, either!!
Post a Comment