Simply Me...

My photo
Learning through life how to take one day at a time & enjoy myself! I am a mother of two precious gifts, wife to a guy that I love unconditionally and a sister, daughter & friend. I work as a licensed massage therapist in the Birmingham area. I LOVE what I do! I love to blog as much as I can & read back on our memories as a family of four! www.youngliving.org/nancylmt

Monday, October 10, 2011

Love at first site!

I always thought my husband was cute....
But seeing this makes me think he's REALLY cute....

The girl he's ridin' around is pretty cute, too....
She thinks so too. :)
And Biggy was out of school today, so he's been hangin' out with Nana & Papa playing golf & having a yummy breakfast @ his favorite, Waffle House.
Here he is yesterday catching a fish @ the lake!

And just had to share....
I'm officially in love with Sam Schuerman's You Tube video's....Check them out. She makes me want to wear make up & fix up pretty! She & her hubby & son, Mr. P, are ADORABLE....
http://www.youtube.com/user/schuermanshow#p/u/6/jv1zuikbaTA
That's one of my fav's of theirs....but they are so cute!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

awe cute pics!

my kids fave is waffle house too! :)

Pinot after Playdates said...

you are right, nothing more attractive about a man than being a great dad!

Faith said...

i love seeing men with their daughters! i just love the way it is so evident how much she adores her daddy! can't wait for hubby to be a daddy!