Please pray with me! My Dad is having a gallbladder function test this morning & I'm just praying for what ever he has to do for this will fix his discomfort & that he will be safe during all of the procedure & that the Dr. will be right on track to give him progress for feeling better! He is so private...he would NOT like me to put this on here, but I have to because I know my blog friends pray!
Speaking of more divine intervention...we ended up in the ER with Kenlee Saturday night @ 11:30 with a funky croupy cough that scared us to death. ( Praise God she is ok & getting MUCH better!) ~ but when we walked in a noticed a lady throwing up & Logan VERY STRONGLY DISLIKES throwing up or anyone doing it. It's his one MAJOR phobia. Well, Josh let Kenlee & I out & the boys went to park the car. When they walked in I told Logan to go sit in the area to the right of us so he wouldn't have to see the girl throw up (we had already woken him up from a major sleep!!) and so he did. 10 minutes later, by the grace of God, my best friend walked out of the doors from taking her sister-in-law there for a horrible asthma attack. She was an angel here on earth & took Logan home with her. Makes me want to cry typing it! I was so thankful he didn't have to stay & we were able to get Kenlee out of there within a couple hours, so that was a blessing. So thank you, my friend, CHERYL!!!!
After the ankle incident with Josh, Kenlee's croup episode & praying for my Dad's test today, my worry meter has exceeded its limit. I know this will all pass, I have to keep reminding myself of that!
Here are some pictures I took of Logan's last game to get my mind off of this crazy weekend!!!
Watching a game with a buddy.
Action shot!
Love my Biggy boy!
I'm sure he was thinking of a game plan here!
Watching!
This last one cracks me up. She was so ticked at me for taking pictures. HA!!!!
She smiled two seconds after this face, but this one takes the cake!







1 comment:
i am praying for your father. i hope everything goes well, keep us updated.
so sucky that Kenlee was sick and then your DH's ankle. no wonder your worry meter is through the roof.
hope everything calms down that way you can have peace of mind.
love the pictures. Logan is so handsome and the one with Kenlee all ticked is hilarious!
try to have a good night!
Post a Comment