I know this is kind of silly to blog about, but it's my blog, and sometimes I am silly :)
Kenlee passed her eye exam at school which makes me happy! I am so thankful for her little baby blues & Biggy's baby hazel's :) As I've gotten older, it seems like it's harder to see little things. Here is Kenlee's little test!
Biggy could do a extra credit project for math & figure out the perimeter & all of that stuff I have forgotten. This is the beginning of what he is creating. I thought it was pretty cool.
I guess now when I tell him Kenlee is drama to the 2nd power when she is melting down, he'll know what I mean :)
Oh my. Someone just called to take my picture & do a little "about this crazy massage therapist" article in a Helena magazine tomorrow. Call in the glam squad. Thankfully, my Chaz Dean, Brittany, is going to fix my hair (hey, how often do I have a reason for my hair to look out of this world?) and if I only knew a make up artist, I would call her/him, too. Let me tell you, I'm not known for my hair care, my makeup, or my clothes. It's not LA or NYC, but it is my arena for massage & I need to be stylin' & profylin'!! Is that how you spell that?
Thank goodness I got my man-brows waxed today!


1 comment:
wow, I don't remember ever having vision tests in school! That is kind of neat that they do that!
also, I DID open the etsy shop and post some bracelets and things on there! please take a look! any support would be amazing! and it would mean a lot to me! or if you know anyone else who might be interested if you could pass on my info you would be THE BEST!
hope you and your kids have a great halloween!
www.etsy.com/shop/fetchandco
xo,
ashley
Post a Comment