I didn't realize the dark cloud I was feeling at the office I rented space from. Well, maybe I did...I just don't like confrontation & will do anything to keep the peace. I will give my key back next week & then I will REALLY have a squeal! I have appreciated what I've learned since I've been there, but
my eyes have been opened to the people I desire to surround myself with. Ever had an epiphany like this?
Once my key is out of my hands I can totally let go of the negative cloud that has been attached with stress.
YAY! I cleaned out my office & I'm letting God take over from here. I desire to use my hands to help people & I have met some of the most wonderful people over the past 6 years & look forward to the future.
And that's all I have to say about that. :)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY yesterday to my soul sista...Cheryl. We have been through so much that has totally strengthened us & I think my life is so much funnier, happier, and strengthened because she is a part of my every day world. I love you, friend!! I dropped off a little flower goodie for her & I can't a bit of credit, Sarah's Flowers in Pelham, AL can take the credit (Beth Nelson there rocks!!) - She is truly an artist & created this for her. WE LOVED IT!!! Look @ Cheryl's doggies in the window :) I know you will love that, Cherry!
Next weekend we will be with family celebrating my Mom's Bday & all of us being together will be Heavenly.
This weekend, I'm going to rejoice in new beginnings & push forward with a new outlook for the best life now. The kiddies are enjoying the beautiful weather with a buddy of Logan's over. I'm going to relax with my hubby tonight & clean like a mad woman this afternoon because I have client's coming here starting Monday. Time to get BUSY!!!
Have a great weekend!


4 comments:
how exciting! congrats to you for being able to get out of a situation you realized wasn't good for you. it is so difficult to do that!
sounds like you have a couple of busy days ahead of you so relaxing with hubby tonight, i'm sure is well needed! have a great weekend!
OMGoodness!!! I love this post and I am so happy for you! We MUST celebrate soon!!! The dog's are cracking me up in this picture with my flowers and I bet they were wondering why you didn't come in to pet them! Love you more than you know and i absolutely LOVE my flowers!!! They are gorgeous and so unique!!! You are my BFF to infinity and beyond!!! XOXO
You are such an awesome friend! So glad for you to be able to relax with hubby tonight and that some changes are taking place for you! :)
I am so behind my friend...we need a lunch date soon to catch up.
love you!
Post a Comment