Simply Me...

My photo
Learning through life how to take one day at a time & enjoy myself! I am a mother of two precious gifts, wife to a guy that I love unconditionally and a sister, daughter & friend. I work as a licensed massage therapist in the Birmingham area. I LOVE what I do! I love to blog as much as I can & read back on our memories as a family of four! www.youngliving.org/nancylmt

Saturday, October 22, 2011

I love the weekends.

I love being with my family. Period. It makes my whole day.
Kenlee, Logan & I went to our favorite, Target, today to get a few supplies & goodies & Josh stayed home to rest his ankle. He had a major disaster happen @ work yesterday, and his ankle looks like this....
He said he doesn't like pictures of himself on the blog, but this isn't his face :) The foot on the left is all jacked up. It was so swollen yesterday that they couldn't tell if it was broken, so if it is less swollen on Monday, he has to go back & have it re-xrayed. It looks a little better today ~ he just can't walk good on it. We need some crutches. :) He refused pain meds & a shot, so we've been smearing my homeopathic anti-inflammatory on it & it seems to help. He did get an anti-inflammatory in pill form that he is taking, so hopefully that's helping too. He has a good attitude & we've had fun together at home this weekend, but I know my man is ready to hunt. He just reacts so negatively to pain meds, that he chooses not to take them. I hope he never has to have them. He passes out & throws up at the drop of a hat when anything funky is going on like a broken bone or blood taken.
I got my favorite smell in the mail! I bought this on Ebay...my mom got me the little one on the left a couple years ago in lotion form (a little sample) with her perfume and I found the shower gel on Ebay for way less expensive than buying it...so here it is!! YAY!!!! Can you tell my lotion is old? I will turn that tiny bottle inside out I love it so much for a little more lotion!! It has been everywhere with me for the past couple years! Now I can smell like that in the shower! YAY!

My handsome boy made all A's...so we are excited about that. Glad he did, because in the 6th grade, I'm not so sure his Mom & Dad did! HA!

Proud of you, Biggy. We love you more than life!!
Hope your weekend has been full of love & fun.

4 comments:

Cantina Camp said...

We love being together as a family too! :) Just makes you feel all warm and fuzzy! Yay for Logan! Hope Josh's ankle gets better soon! Enjoy your weekend my friend!

Faith said...

aww, i hope that Josh's ankle is feeling better.

and congrats to Logan! what a smart child you have on your hands, you must be so proud! :)

The Anglin Family said...

Doesnt make you feel good when your kids do so well in school?
My hubby has had waslking pneumonia all week but has been in that stupid deer stand every every day anyways. I hope your hubbys ankle gets better, bc if hes like my hubby and its hunting season, he gets irritable if he cant hunt! Happy weekend!!

Anonymous said...

Great job Logan on your report card!!! Tell Joshy poo that I hope his ankle gets better soon!!