Simply Me...

My photo
Learning through life how to take one day at a time & enjoy myself! I am a mother of two precious gifts, wife to a guy that I love unconditionally and a sister, daughter & friend. I work as a licensed massage therapist in the Birmingham area. I LOVE what I do! I love to blog as much as I can & read back on our memories as a family of four! www.youngliving.org/nancylmt

Monday, October 10, 2011

Bon Bon's Bday!

Here's some pics from my Mom's Bday! How can these two be in 9th & 7th grade?


My sweet BIGGY boy.
Happy Bday with some COCO-nutty fabulousity.
The Studs.
Just a singin'!
Bird watchin'!
Pumpkin Paintin'!



 So serious when creatin'!
Pancakes by Poppa with everyone's initials!
And a good time was had by all. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That looks like so much fun. I love the pictures of the kids on the log out in nature!

Anonymous said...

Looks like a fun birthday and a great family gathering! I'm glad!

Faith said...

looks like so much fun! what a great birthday celebration!