Simply Me...

My photo
Learning through life how to take one day at a time & enjoy myself! I am a mother of two precious gifts, wife to a guy that I love unconditionally and a sister, daughter & friend. I work as a licensed massage therapist in the Birmingham area. I LOVE what I do! I love to blog as much as I can & read back on our memories as a family of four! www.youngliving.org/nancylmt

Monday, October 31, 2011

Our Weekend Fun!

We went to eat on Friday night as a family which was lovely :) Then we went to Walmart & I confessed that if I never had to go in there again, it would be ok with me. Target is so much nicer ~ Walmart was so dirty & there were some scary crazies in there!
Josh worked Saturday & the kids & I went to Oxford to see my parents & we had a wonderful day. Mom, Kenlee & I went to a little consignment boutique (I think it was La Chic Boutique?) & had the BEST time. We had so much fun ~ I think we were there for a couple hours. If you live near Anniston, you must check it out!!! It's on Noble Street. My new favorite! And a couple doors down @ a stained glass shop, this sits in the window....
It is real & I'm not a big fan of turtles, but the fact that there was thick glass in between us, I was ok. His shell was pretty amazing, I do have to say. 
Logan & Papa played golf as we shopped :)
Kenlee got a few friend this weekend:
Meet Buster!
And then Josh & I had a date! We went to his salesman/friend's halloween party & had so much fun! We  stayed out late & went to the WAFFLE HOUSE after that! It was a great time!
Josh went as a hunter since that is his only wardrobe. :) and his friend was a one night stand. He was sooo funny! His wife was a pregnant nun  ~  there were some great costumes! One couple went as Titanic survivors & they looked so neat - kind of dead, with a dress & tux on, then white stuff in their hair like ice since it was cold & these bright orange life devices around their neck. Wish I would have gotten a picture! Anyway, we had a great time. I boogied a little & loved it.


Happy Halloweenie! Lots of pictures to come later from a Halloween parade & class party!
Our babies last year!



2 comments:

Rod and Alex - aka: "Rolex" said...

I'm a big fan of Target too. Every once in a while I'll go into Wal Mart...but not without regret! :)
Nice costumes! Love the nun! It looks so real! Haha!
The kids are super-cute too! I love Halloween!

Faith said...

i tell you, i absolutely hate Walmart ... i only go if i HAVE to go! hubs works for Target so luckily that is where we do most of our shopping ... so much better, hehe.

moving on, what awesome costumes! looks like a bunch of fun!