Simply Me...

My photo
Learning through life how to take one day at a time & enjoy myself! I am a mother of two precious gifts, wife to a guy that I love unconditionally and a sister, daughter & friend. I work as a licensed massage therapist in the Birmingham area. I LOVE what I do! I love to blog as much as I can & read back on our memories as a family of four! www.youngliving.org/nancylmt

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Brrrr!

Tonight, Kenlee & I are trying to be well & warm. She took an almost 4 hour nap this afternoon & ran a  fever.  She's had two bowls of chicken & rice soup & I'm trying to make her well! Her fever is gone right now. She's watching Benji & eating her 2 requested dill pickles. Not 1, but 2.
In the mean time, the Hudspeth boys are at the ball field freezing their pickles off & probably wishing they were home with us Hudspeth girls.
I dropped my phone & broke the top of it today. I have insurance on it, but I really don't wish to call A T & T & be on the phone with them tonight, so if my littlest love is miraculously better tomorrow, I will get that done. Don't you hate dealing with stuff like that? Not to mention the car light is still on (Boo) ~ but the good thing is the car & the phone still work, so no need in complaining :)

To top this post off, I'll give a few pics of my little loves & their pooch. Kenlee in my glasses cracks me up! Logan is smiling so big in his picture, he looks like he has conjunctivitis of the eye, but he doesn't :)
I love my little's.




Smooches from our Pooches!
Nighty Night!

1 comment:

Faith said...

the picture of Kenlee and Logan hugging is so sweet! i love that!

adorable doggie too! :)