Simply Me...

My photo
Learning through life how to take one day at a time & enjoy myself! I am a mother of two precious gifts, wife to a guy that I love unconditionally and a sister, daughter & friend. I work as a licensed massage therapist in the Birmingham area. I LOVE what I do! I love to blog as much as I can & read back on our memories as a family of four! www.youngliving.org/nancylmt

Monday, October 3, 2011

Hidden Treasures.....

Well. My glasses have been missing for going on 5 months now. I even went & had a new eye exam to get a new prescription, but I didn't go get a new pair of glasses. I just didn't want to spend the money on myself. BUT! I've been reading more & realized it's just plain hard to read for a long time without my glasses.
Josh has been missing his wedding ring for about 4 days now. We asked Kenlee if she knew where it was & Miss Thang said "Nope!" ~ well guess what we found when switching couches in the living room?
Hmmmm. Wonder who did it?
All I told her Daddy was that we would have to keep a lock on her window, because she might be one to sneak out?!
In the meantime, Logan made Josh a new ring out of a $20 dollar bill and a penny. Check it out.
Our boy is quite creative if you ask me :)

3 comments:

Rod and Alex - aka: "Rolex" said...

So glad you found your glasses! They are so expensive and it's a pain to have to buy new ones!
Isn't it amazing what we find in our couch cushions? Haha!

Anonymous said...

Very coincidental :) Glad you found everything!

Paula said...

*hehe* Cute ring! He might be on to something there!
I'm headed into the living room to check the couch for my DVD remote! *giggle*