Well. First I have to tell you my day started off a little if-eee.
See that light on? That's not supposed to be there.
I've tightened the gas cap like Josh & my Dad told me, but that didn't send it away. So I'm going to hand this little issue to my husband when he arrives home. :)
It's FINALLY FALL!! It is fallish & 54 right now in Birmingham! I love it! I've got the windows open & it feels fabulous!
After a little work & a lunch with my bestie, I got my table setup in my new office today! YAY! The construction is almost complete, but I will be so happy to get in there completely & get it decorated & organized! I feel so good about this & I am thrilled about my new beginning in my business! I start there tomorrow, but not in my actual room. Once the new addition is complete, I will be all the way moved. This is such a blessing & I will not take it for granted! I am beyond excited to start fresh & spread the gift of massage!
Biggy has his next to last game tomorrow & Kenlee is always excited to go cheer his game on!
Here she is waiting for him in carpool the other day creating some new art...
Here's the ballplayer himself...
Here they are with cousin Katie @ Nana & Papa's ....
And here is a random picture of Kenlee wearing white after Labor Day! In FLOOD PANTS!!! HA!
Ok, they were supposed to be ankle pants, but they are still a little flood like. :) Still cute if you ask her Mother!
The excellent catcher up to bat....
On first, ready to run!
So this turned out to be a little hodge podgy, but it's ok. That's how I roll :)









5 comments:
Uh-oh... I don't like dashboard lights...
Very chilly here today too, and rainy- which made it feel even colder!
Good luck on the new business- if I lived closer I would definitely give you some work!
Cute ball players ya got there... *grin*
It was 50 here today! Loved it!
OK, that light came on in my Memaws Suburban the other day and it went away after I tightened the gas cap, but I read bad gas can cause it?? Hope you figured it out!!
Hey Nancy! Tried to reply to your comment...you have no-reply on...you can add your email to your blogger profile...someone shared that with me, and I had no idea people couldn't reply to me!!
It's so nice and cold here, too, in LIttle Rock.
I have many dear friends in Bham. What part of the city are you in? I went to Ole Miss with several of them! Two roommates live there now!! Great town.
Love
Amanda
I can't wait to see your new office all set up! I wish I lived closer to you- I need more massages!
wearing white after labor day is A-OK with me!
can't wait to see some office picture posts!
and dashboard lights are the worst. why must they come on?!
Post a Comment