Simply Me...

My photo
Learning through life how to take one day at a time & enjoy myself! I am a mother of two precious gifts, wife to a guy that I love unconditionally and a sister, daughter & friend. I work as a licensed massage therapist in the Birmingham area. I LOVE what I do! I love to blog as much as I can & read back on our memories as a family of four! www.youngliving.org/nancylmt

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

What a day!

I'm flat out pooped today, so this will be a miscellaneous post because I can't think.
I'm gearing up for starting at my new office next week, organizing as much as I can, working on clients @ home, and everything all at once. Biggy was a little under the weather, so he stayed home with me yesterday. He's better today. While he was with Nana & Papa on Monday, they cooked a bird...

Yummy! Instant meals Monday night & Tuesday for lunch. Thanks for the turkey bird, Mom & Dad!  I even had some turkey dipped in mustard this morning for breakfast! Delish! Biggy had a great time golfing with Papa & scored a 54 on 9 holes. He did amazing!!
Kenlee got up @ 3:30 this morning. It's now 4:30 pm, look at her....

I need toothpicks to hold my girl's eyes open :) She just had a bath & I blew her hair dry, so she smells like a cupcake & will hopefully get her belly full & go to bed EARLY tonight :) Daddy's home now...all is right with the world. She has her Mommy, her Biggy & her Daddy here with her.


Happy Wednesday to all, and to all a good night :)

1 comment:

Faith said...

your family is so sweet. makes me all happy inside to read your posts.