Simply Me...

My photo
Learning through life how to take one day at a time & enjoy myself! I am a mother of two precious gifts, wife to a guy that I love unconditionally and a sister, daughter & friend. I work as a licensed massage therapist in the Birmingham area. I LOVE what I do! I love to blog as much as I can & read back on our memories as a family of four! www.youngliving.org/nancylmt

Friday, October 7, 2011

TGIF & Nana!!!

Here's a little random post for ya....
Converse for $6 for Kenlee @ Target!!!!

Biggy's game last night & the best weather! He played good & had a good time! SCORE!


Today is my MOM'S BIRTHDAY ~
I texted her to choose which cake from Edgar's & she chose coconut. I think that was because it's my Dad's fav ~ however, my Dad called & told me she liked Italian Cream right after my Mom said coconut, so I think I'm gonna get her a little mini Italian Cream for herself & put a candle in it. You know, kind of like it's her first bday! :)
Thankful for my Mom & SOOO excited John, Jill & I will al be together to celebrate her Bday & their anniversary this weekend! My honey has to work tomorrow, so I'm hoping he'll surprise us @ the lake tomorrow afternoon to fish. Besides, he needs to go put corn out to tease the deer @ the hunting land. Run deer, run!! Funny how I don't say that when he cooks the yummy tenderloin. But its still so sad! Deer meat is some of the best meat for you - lean, full of protein, no antibiotics or steroids. Pure goodness from God. I wish they weren't so beautiful.
Here's Mom & Biggy in honor of Mom's big day!

 These hunky guys below are anxiously awaiting hunting season next weekend.
I'll see them again at the end of January :) Just kidding.

Have a good weekend! ~

3 comments:

Lindsay @ Delighted Momma said...

Great little shoes are $6 is a steal! Coconut cake sounds yummy! Have a great weekend!

Rod and Alex - aka: "Rolex" said...

Happy Birthday and anniversary to your mom! Wow! Great deal on those shoes! I love love love Target...I'm actually going to go right after work today!
My dad and brother have been obsessing this deer season! Neither one has gotten a buck yet. You're right, venison is so tasty and so good for you! I would definitely rather eat a "free-range" (so to speak) animal than one who was raised in a 3X3 kennel and has been pumped with steroids! Although I do eat those too. haha :)
Have a wonderful weekend, and if I can't get on the internet while I'm in Italy...have a wonderful couple of weeks!

Anonymous said...

Cute shoes from Target! And yes, just don't think too hard when you're eating the venison :)