Simply Me...

My photo
Learning through life how to take one day at a time & enjoy myself! I am a mother of two precious gifts, wife to a guy that I love unconditionally and a sister, daughter & friend. I work as a licensed massage therapist in the Birmingham area. I LOVE what I do! I love to blog as much as I can & read back on our memories as a family of four! www.youngliving.org/nancylmt

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Smile!

 Oh Photo Booth! What did we ever do without you?


Scuba Steve hasn't seen nothin' yet! HEE!
Do you love Big Daddy as much as we did?


This will make you smile....
This has been at my work for over a year now. Did you know McDonald's washes their meat in clorox to preserve it? Yum Yum! It never molded & not one critter has tried to nibble! Think of this next time you SMILE wanting a McDonalds :)

 This is a picture of my Dad that was published in an article in an Investment Castings magazine. Isn't it a great smile? He's a smart guy.
 Fishy Smiles....
 Smiles around a brick wall. :)

I tried to get Josh to smile for Photo Booth ~ but he's just not into having his picture made.
I'll snap some of him this weekend.
Hope your day was full o' smiles :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you loving the Mac! Hours of amusement :) And I did not want to know that about McDonalds :)

Faith said...

why did you have to tell me that about McDonalds?! when i have a craving for McDonalds, i really don't want to think that i am eating Clorox! ugh, ugh, ugh!

cute and sweet pictures!!! great smiles all around! :)