Simply Me...

My photo
Learning through life how to take one day at a time & enjoy myself! I am a mother of two precious gifts, wife to a guy that I love unconditionally and a sister, daughter & friend. I work as a licensed massage therapist in the Birmingham area. I LOVE what I do! I love to blog as much as I can & read back on our memories as a family of four! www.youngliving.org/nancylmt

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Biggy's Back!

We were sooo very happy to see Biggy yesterday! I loved hearing he, my Mom & my Dad all tell things about the trip. Biggy couldn't pick a favorite thing, he said he LOVED it all. LOTS of pictures to download, so we will work on that starting tomorrow. What an amazing trip they had. They were even @ the Space museum as the last shuttle was landing ~ how cool! He wore his AU hat a lot & my Dad said he got tons of HI five's  &  a special tour of Mike Rogers' office which was FULL of Auburn goodness. He will tell you ALL about it this week. 
 We all swam at the pool this afternoon with a couple friends & got burned like little lobsters. Even with 45 SPF. I have been lathering my whole family up all evening. Luckily, Josh & I got it the worst...the kids are little bronze beauties, I just still don't want to damage their delicate skin. Makes us 30 somethings realize how strong the sun in the South is (or anywhere for that matter) ~ and I don't need anymore crow's feet :) Logan cracked up when I showed him mine! NO botox for this Mom though! 
So happy to see our boy & hug him & see that smile!
Here are some pic's from the bathwater I mean pool today.








The boys found a remote control Sea Doo in our garage & put it to good use. 
A good day was had by all! Hope your weekend was full of fun!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad your boy is home safe and sound! And glad he had so much fun in DC!