Simply Me...

My photo
Learning through life how to take one day at a time & enjoy myself! I am a mother of two precious gifts, wife to a guy that I love unconditionally and a sister, daughter & friend. I work as a licensed massage therapist in the Birmingham area. I LOVE what I do! I love to blog as much as I can & read back on our memories as a family of four! www.youngliving.org/nancylmt

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

A hot mess!

Well, thankfully it wasn't hot in our house. I'm starting this post out on a positive note...we have air conditioning! Last night however, I turned on the dishwasher & went to read with Kenlee...when I came back in the kitchen it was covered in suds & water on the floor & it looked like our dishwasher was throwing up!
Needless to say...I have some clutter going on...It hadn't been on probably 20 min. when this occurred, so I have to wash all of these babies by hand tonight. Whhhaaaa! However, we have air. So I need to HUSH!

The other day Allie, Jackson, & Lane came over for a day of fun... Kenlee always loves being around Allie & they baked some cookies that turned out yummy as can be!  The boys had a great time, too!
 Allie is a fabulous chef. Kenlee loved learning from her...

They made some funky shapes & they turned out YUMMY as can be. Mrs. Cheryl brought me a coffee & we enjoyed our cookies with it.

These 3 had a good time & got along fabulously.
It always makes a summer day fun to spend it with some friends.

I'll keep you posted on the dishwasher. My Mr. Fixit husband thinks he can order some parts & fix her right up. Let's hope so :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the dishwasher! Glad you were home when it happened! We almost had a similar accident with our ice maker in our old refrigerator!

Faith said...

i would be going crazy if that happened to our dishwasher ... i despise doing dishes by hand! hope that your hubby can fix it asap!

Jessica said...

I feel ya on the dishwasher...I was without one for a year - yuck!