Simply Me...

My photo
Learning through life how to take one day at a time & enjoy myself! I am a mother of two precious gifts, wife to a guy that I love unconditionally and a sister, daughter & friend. I work as a licensed massage therapist in the Birmingham area. I LOVE what I do! I love to blog as much as I can & read back on our memories as a family of four! www.youngliving.org/nancylmt

Sunday, July 10, 2011

A little Umph....

My mom took this of Kenlee's hair yesterday right after she woke up. I wish her Mother could get this kind of poof in the back right out of bed :)

3 comments:

Faith said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Faith said...

the best bed hair i've ever seen!! :)

Jessica said...

I wish I could have half that poof...wow she has great hair ;)