Simply Me...

My photo
Learning through life how to take one day at a time & enjoy myself! I am a mother of two precious gifts, wife to a guy that I love unconditionally and a sister, daughter & friend. I work as a licensed massage therapist in the Birmingham area. I LOVE what I do! I love to blog as much as I can & read back on our memories as a family of four! www.youngliving.org/nancylmt

Monday, July 18, 2011

Love can build a bridge....

 Do you see her hands? "Biggy - be so careful, you don't want to fall"

These two never have any problems inventing something to play with. As much as Kenlee pesters Logan, she's always a good prop trying out a new invention :)
She is going to miss her Biggy while he is sight seeing & can't wait to see him over the weekend. He is SOOOO excited.

Here are a few more pictures I took of them tonight. They were so cute. I'm off to finish getting Logan's bags together & pack some lunches then say prayers with my boy.
Hope your week is a good one!






Love my babies!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So sweet!!! Love all these pics and i know Kenlee is gonna be lost without Logan!!

Faith said...

your babies are so cute together! i love how they are together! hope Logan has a great and safe trip!!

Anonymous said...

It's so nice to have siblings that get along!! :)