Simply Me...

My photo
Learning through life how to take one day at a time & enjoy myself! I am a mother of two precious gifts, wife to a guy that I love unconditionally and a sister, daughter & friend. I work as a licensed massage therapist in the Birmingham area. I LOVE what I do! I love to blog as much as I can & read back on our memories as a family of four! www.youngliving.org/nancylmt

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Move over fish & sludge, here we come!

This is the new Hudspeth headquarters some weekends. Where our kids will fish, swim & play. Where our families will come have a turkey dog, pork chop & a beanie with us, where we will sip coffee on a cool morning from the swing, where we will have friends come visit & make new memories, where we will relax from my husband working 60 + hours per week. Honestly ~ I cannot wait to have people come visit us here, cook for friends & watch our kids run around & play.


Won't you come join us? You have an open invitation!!
(But the boat isn't ours!) You'll have to BYOB. Bring your own boat.

3 comments:

Angela said...

We love to fish! All of us. Too bad we aren't closer. Or have a boat. : (

Anonymous said...

What an awesome idea! That looks like tons of fun!

Anonymous said...

We cannot wait to come spend a weekend with our favorite family!!!