Simply Me...

My photo
Learning through life how to take one day at a time & enjoy myself! I am a mother of two precious gifts, wife to a guy that I love unconditionally and a sister, daughter & friend. I work as a licensed massage therapist in the Birmingham area. I LOVE what I do! I love to blog as much as I can & read back on our memories as a family of four! www.youngliving.org/nancylmt

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Getting Ready!

Biggy is getting ready for his trip to DC with my parents!
He got his most wonderful shampoo & haircut yesterday & left out of there with all smiles!
He's so grown up these days.
I'm about to have to register him for 6th grade! I can't believe it!


I know he will be missed by all of us while on his trip, but his sister will really miss his company. She is always looking for Biggy to play with...right now while Josh is working & I am putting ads on Ebay, I am listening to them play Nerf with each other. He even spray painted one of his Nerf guns pink for her. :)

I will let him have this blog for a post on his trip when he returns. Papa even got them box seats to a production @ the Kennedy Center ~ that will be a one of a kind memory!!!

4 comments:

His Doorkeeper said...

What a wonderful trip for your son with his grandparents! He will always remember it!
Hope they have a wonderful time!

Faith said...

your kids are so sweet! i can only hope that one day my kids will love each other the same!

Jessica said...

Logan is such a cutie!!! I know they are going to have such a wonderful time!!

Anonymous said...

Love this post!! And I love the border and pic of your little's in the water at the top of your blog, soooo cute!! If Allie needs to come visit with Kenlee while Biggy is gone just let me know! Logan is going to LOVE DC!!! Tell him to have the best time ever and take lots of pics for his blog page!!