Simply Me...

My photo
Learning through life how to take one day at a time & enjoy myself! I am a mother of two precious gifts, wife to a guy that I love unconditionally and a sister, daughter & friend. I work as a licensed massage therapist in the Birmingham area. I LOVE what I do! I love to blog as much as I can & read back on our memories as a family of four! www.youngliving.org/nancylmt

Monday, July 25, 2011

Have I mentioned?

I'm so happy Biggy is back!


He's a professional traveler now.
His sister is especially glad she can yell over to his room @ night again since he's home. She likes to pester Biggy until he is asleep. She asks him questions, tells him "Don't let the bug beats bite!" Then he tells her it's Bed Bugs, and she says "NO it's not, BIGGY!!" It's her way or the highway.

No comments: