Simply Me...

My photo
Learning through life how to take one day at a time & enjoy myself! I am a mother of two precious gifts, wife to a guy that I love unconditionally and a sister, daughter & friend. I work as a licensed massage therapist in the Birmingham area. I LOVE what I do! I love to blog as much as I can & read back on our memories as a family of four! www.youngliving.org/nancylmt

Sunday, July 31, 2011

A little lake'n!

RELAXATION!!!
Getting used to the sludge & rocks on the bottom!
 Playing with gravel & stones in the water! This kept her busy for a long time!

 Logan LOVES to fish, he had a lot of fun & I can tell it will be something he will want to do every time we are there!

 Our little LOVES!


 We were only there for about 24 hours so far, but it was HEAVENLY! And we had some visitors which made it extra fun!
Logan has had his physical for 6th grade! I can't believe it! School is starting soon. I told him to smile extra big for me @ the Dr's office & this is what he gave me! Such a funny guy!!
Thankful to God for a healthy boy & a healthy girl!

3 comments:

Faith said...

i love seeing pictures of Kenlee and Logan together ... they just show much they both love each other! looks like they had a great time!

Anonymous said...

Again, I'm seriously jealous of your lake spot- awesome!

Anonymous said...

I cannot wait to hangout at the Lake with my favorite family!!! Looks like so much fun!!! :)