Simply Me...

My photo
Learning through life how to take one day at a time & enjoy myself! I am a mother of two precious gifts, wife to a guy that I love unconditionally and a sister, daughter & friend. I work as a licensed massage therapist in the Birmingham area. I LOVE what I do! I love to blog as much as I can & read back on our memories as a family of four! www.youngliving.org/nancylmt

Monday, July 4, 2011

Our Quick Trip!

Always fun @ Auntie Jill's! The only thing that would make life grander is if she lived right next door to us :)





I recently read..."the greatest thing a father can do to his children, is to love their mother.

Isn't that so true & powerful? 

4 comments:

Cantina Camp said...

LOVE all the pictures!! The one of you and Josh is really good! :) Glad you guys got to spend some time with your sister!

The Allen Family said...

what a great picture of you and josh!!! a framer for sure :)

His Doorkeeper said...

Love the picture of you and your hubby!! And that quote is SO TRUE! You make your children so secure if they know without a doubt that Mommy and Daddy are very much in love and show it daily!! Trust me, it is very important not only for the kids, but when the kids fly the coop, you are home with the one you love!!

Jessica said...

I simply LOVE all the pictures and absolutely love the quote...what security our children gain from the knowledge that mommy and daddy love each other! :)