Simply Me...

My photo
Learning through life how to take one day at a time & enjoy myself! I am a mother of two precious gifts, wife to a guy that I love unconditionally and a sister, daughter & friend. I work as a licensed massage therapist in the Birmingham area. I LOVE what I do! I love to blog as much as I can & read back on our memories as a family of four! www.youngliving.org/nancylmt

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Several texts today....

My most favorite text of the day was Biggy on the plane ~ then when they landed in DC, he sent me one saying "I LOVED IT!!!!!!!"
They are going to the Kennedy Center tonight to see a play via box seats! So a fun night for Biggy, Nana & Papa!
SO thankful my parents & our Biggy had a safe flight. I had a few meltdowns last night but Josh got me through them! HA!!!
More to come!

3 comments:

Faith said...

awww, what a sweet mama you are! love it!! :)

Anonymous said...

Do not worry about him Momma, he is in great hands! Tell him to have the best time eva!

Sandra said...

Funny, I was just telling my husband today that I wish my children's grandparents would take them somewhere on holidays! You scored! The meltdowns suck, but think of the experience he is getting! So fabulous!