Simply Me...
- Nancy
- Learning through life how to take one day at a time & enjoy myself! I am a mother of two precious gifts, wife to a guy that I love unconditionally and a sister, daughter & friend. I work as a licensed massage therapist in the Birmingham area. I LOVE what I do! I love to blog as much as I can & read back on our memories as a family of four! www.youngliving.org/nancylmt
Thursday, July 7, 2011
RIP sweet blue bird :)
Logan & Kenlee were playing in the back yard while Barkley was inside with Josh & I...and the kids came in & said they found a little blue bird in trouble in the back yard. Josh went & got a glove & the sweet bird died in his arms. It was so incredibly sweet/sad at the same time! It was such a beautiful bird!
I'm so thankful that my kiddies got to see this little bird in such a sweet time & that we were able to be with it & could hold it & show it love in its last minute.
RIP little blue bird :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
aww, it was a beautiful little bird. that is nice that it had the love your beautiful kids at the end. very sweet posts. great pictures of your kids!
Post a Comment