Simply Me...

My photo
Learning through life how to take one day at a time & enjoy myself! I am a mother of two precious gifts, wife to a guy that I love unconditionally and a sister, daughter & friend. I work as a licensed massage therapist in the Birmingham area. I LOVE what I do! I love to blog as much as I can & read back on our memories as a family of four! www.youngliving.org/nancylmt

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

HOT doesn't even explain it :)

As I sit here listening to the dog gulp water in the kitchen I am reminded of how intense this heat is. He stayed outside while I worked, but is in the kitchen now.  I think it was even hot around the country today - from the talk on the Today Show, it was boiling in NYC! Kenlee said it was too hot to even stay outside long today @ school. What about people who don't have air? BLESS THEM! I can imagine there is still people from these AL tornadoes without homes & I'm sure they've found shelter with air...but it just makes you more thankful to come into an air conditioned house instead of homeless.
It's even too hot to play golf I can imagine!
Here is Biggy helping his sister with her swing :) Gotta love Biggy always helping his sister.
Stay cool. I'm off to cook chili ~ isn't that the most normal thing to do when it's 100 degrees outside?
I must be confused.
I better throw in a little sour cream on top of mine to cool it off.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha! Hope your hot chili on a hot day was good! It is hot here today too! Ick :)

Cantina Camp said...

Love the new pictures! And yes, it is HOT here too!! Can it get any hotter?

Faith said...

i love your new header picture! so cute!

it hasn't hit 100 degrees here, yet. i hope it doesn't!