Simply Me...

My photo
Learning through life how to take one day at a time & enjoy myself! I am a mother of two precious gifts, wife to a guy that I love unconditionally and a sister, daughter & friend. I work as a licensed massage therapist in the Birmingham area. I LOVE what I do! I love to blog as much as I can & read back on our memories as a family of four! www.youngliving.org/nancylmt

Monday, April 2, 2012

A little random post!

Biggy caught a big one yesterday!!!!
I can't tell you how excited I am to think about some fun weekends @ the lake soon! Logan wants lots of buddies there this summer, he says. :) So Allie & Jackson, Landon & Lane, and all of the cousins... get ready!!! He needs some fishin' buddies besides us three!
It was so much fun & my parent's & Josh's Dad & his GF joined us...
The water is way low, but that's ok, there were still some fish in there.
See....
Saturday night we had a little cookout with ourselves & fixed some jalapeno sausage, a pork chop & a gigantic steak. Logan went home with Nana & Papa after his game Saturday so he & Papa could go check out the Hunger Games. They had a late night @ the movies & didn't get home until almost midnight! But Papa was a good sport last summer & read the first book after Logan read all three in the series & became a little bit obsessed (I think he's read all 3 at least three times) ~ so they had to go check it out. I think Logan gave it an 8 out of 10 because he wished it was more like the book in the details, & my Dad said it was really good.
So Kenlee hung out with her Mom & Dad & hopped around, played with chalk, etc....
While Putter was with Nana, waiting on the boys to get home from the movies....
He was feeling a little spunky since he got his hair done.

After a crazy night with her parents....Kenlee ended up like this.
It's a good thing I have two good friends that work for Shelby County Sheriff's Dept :)

Have a great week!

1 comment:

Faith said...

It is a good thing you have friends at the Sheriffs dept ;)

I can't wait for good weather! I wish I had a lake to visit the way you do!! As for the fishing, I just want to do the eating, hehe.