Simply Me...

My photo
Learning through life how to take one day at a time & enjoy myself! I am a mother of two precious gifts, wife to a guy that I love unconditionally and a sister, daughter & friend. I work as a licensed massage therapist in the Birmingham area. I LOVE what I do! I love to blog as much as I can & read back on our memories as a family of four! www.youngliving.org/nancylmt

Saturday, April 28, 2012

I love a weekend!

ahhh, I love this weekend.
Logan had a fun dance after school on Friday...here are he & his buddy when I picked them up...
I love that my boy chose his lilac shirt for that day, he isn't afraid to wear a little color :) That's my boy!!

And he is high on life this weekend...his best friends, Landon & Lane, asked him to go camping. They have the most precious parents in the world & he is in good hands with them. She sent me a picture a little while ago & I loved it!
I couldn't believe how color coordinated they were & didn't even plan it! HA!
Landon & Lane & their parents are going to Swaziland this summer on a mission trip & have been trying to raise money for the cost of the trip...this morning they sold doughnuts @ Lowe's before they left, I think they are all amazing people with such good hearts!
Josh & I took Kenlee to Jim N Nicks today for lunch and then to go do a little shopping. We needed a few house supplies & then came home to play outside. Here are a few snapshots we took...


 Kenlee does NOT like a bow in her hair, but give her a butterfly, and she will wear it with pride all day long :) Target has the cutest snazzy hair accessories.

So I'm off to relax with my honey & our girl. So thankful Biggy is having a fun night camping with his friends.
Nighty Night, all :)

1 comment:

Rod and Alex - aka: "Rolex" said...

Some of my most wonderful childhood memories are camping with friends! I'm sure he's having a wonderful time!
Super-cute Butterfly hair accessory! :)
Have fun relaxing!!