Simply Me...

My photo
Learning through life how to take one day at a time & enjoy myself! I am a mother of two precious gifts, wife to a guy that I love unconditionally and a sister, daughter & friend. I work as a licensed massage therapist in the Birmingham area. I LOVE what I do! I love to blog as much as I can & read back on our memories as a family of four! www.youngliving.org/nancylmt

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Thankful

I'm so thankful to spend this wonderful Easter weekend with my family.
Without Jesus dying for us, we wouldn't be here, able to forgive, able to be forgiven for our sinning, able to love, able to dream, able to breathe, able to be a friend, a spouse, a parent, a daughter or son.
I have enjoyed today so much, and I hope you have, too.

4 comments:

Cantina Camp said...

Happy Resurrection Day!! So glad you guys had a great day!

Paula said...

Amen! So glad you all had a blessed Easter.

Faith said...

Beautiful! I love Easter! :)

Your kiddos are so beautiful!

Jessica said...

Amen, my friend, Amen!