Ok, so I don't see a shrink (quite often I think I should) or shop for clothes....
But...Here is what I bought today!
I created the pot below all by myself! Proud of me! It may not be the most beautiful you've ever seen, but I can't wait for it to grow & bloom!
I was sooo excited to find this below. It's called Columbine. A special name in remembrance for sure, but we also had this planted at our house in Huntington Trace in Anniston. Josh & I LOVED it & it always came back every year. This is the first year I have been able to find it...or I have just looked for it too late :)
Here are a couple growing things I haven't killed yet...
If I didn't know any better, I would think my thumb was a little shade of La Fonda Olive, but I don't want to jinx it.
I made this super easy Chicken Teriyaki last night...
And instead of rice or pasta, I chose grits to go with our black beans. It was down right delicious if I do say so myself.
And Kenlee made this today...
Did it make you sing "Open the door get on the floor, everybody walk the dinosaur?"
Just checking.
And we picked Biggy up from the bus stop today. Or should I call it his "social time" ~ on the Yellow Submarine or the down right Cheese Wagon.
And he hitched a ride on his 360 Razor with his sister.
Thank God for these two. That's all I have to say about that. I am so thankful.
Now, off to cook more & pray more & eat more before my Dad's procedure tomorrow. :)











2 comments:
My thumb is def not green, I want to get better because I just love flowers! Yours look amazing and so does the pot!!
And that chicken meal looks incredible!!
We use to call the yellow bus the cheese bus growing up, hehe.
Pretty flowers my friend!
Post a Comment