Well, Katie (my sister's daughter), called me the other morning because some of her new guinea pigs didn't go to the market, they must have gone on a date or something, because they woke up to three new babies!
They don't have boy pigs, but all my sister can figure is that they were "with children" before they got them. Katie is really trying to work on me, telling me she wants only people that we know to have them & she would love it if they would stay in the family.
Look at their mug shots I had her send me....
I wish they weren't so darn cute.
Barkley is less than thrilled about even the idea of having one here....
He turned his back towards me the minute I mentioned it.
On another note, my Dad got to go home today. He had a little issue where the cath was, they did a sonogram to make sure there was no clot, and it ended up aok. I am THANKFUL. God has really taken something that scared me to death & made me really RELYon Him & trust in Him. HE knows how very special my parents are to me. So, thank you, GOD!
Biggy is croupy, I guess since Kenlee had it last week, Biggy was the lucky recipient this week. We will make it though. Just so thankful tomorrow is FRIDAY!








1 comment:
Oh they are so tiny!
I had so many friends with those as pets growing-up! :) I'm pretty sure my 2 wouldn't be too gentle with one! Ha!
Post a Comment