Simply Me...

My photo
Learning through life how to take one day at a time & enjoy myself! I am a mother of two precious gifts, wife to a guy that I love unconditionally and a sister, daughter & friend. I work as a licensed massage therapist in the Birmingham area. I LOVE what I do! I love to blog as much as I can & read back on our memories as a family of four! www.youngliving.org/nancylmt

Monday, April 9, 2012

New Blooms...

I want to go to Lowe's or Home Depot & buy every colorful flower around. I'm in the mood to plant things!
I got my parent's this cool bulb vase & here is the picture after the first day they were home....
And here it is today!
Ahhh! I love this!
They have been sending me updated pictures as those babies open up.
Please pray for safety around my Dad, as Wednesday arrives, he will be having a stent put in one of his little heart highways :) Please pray for this whole situation & an easy recovery.
And for a Monday...it's a pretty cool day....
Have a great afternoon!

3 comments:

Faith said...

Thinking and praying for your dad!!

Love the flowers! I need to get some too:)

Anonymous said...

The flowers are gorgeous and so is that little diva in the sunglasses!!! Will be praying for your dad that everything goes great!!! XO

Paula said...

Ooooh~ those are beautiful!
Will definitely be praying for your Dad...