We both worked yesterday, so my parents came to get the kiddies. I missed them, but we NEEDED some date time...Josh has worked so much lately, we just see each other a couple of hours at night.
We went & had a yummy dinner late yesterday evening & I had gotten an email that World Market was having a ONE DAY 40% off all art sale. Cheryl & I had gone there last summer & I LOVED everything in that store. So after we ate, we headed there & I got this bad boy!!!
Oh I just LOVE! I don't really decorate much, so this can be a start for our living room!
I snapped a few pictures of our night. We ended up bowling & it was fun & cosmic.
Where did his hair go on the top of his head?? That TV above him scraped it right off!
Not starting out good....he got a strike the second time it was his turn!!!
I snapped pictures of us in the car. I figured Kim Kardashian does it, why shouldn't all of us normal girls?
Then I realized I have caterpillar's for eyebrows~ But that's ok, when we are in our 80's, maybe they will still be there & I won't have to pencil them in.
Josh didn't love having his picture made as usual...
Like raising his shoulder will stop me from taking his picture?!? What on earth is he thinking?
I found all of Biggy's summer reading @ 2ND & CHARLES....
Grand Total = $7.77! Do you believe it? I would have spent so much at Books A Million! I feel like I got a real bargain! We are just having trouble finding Cheaper by the Dozen, but I am gonna look on Ebay today.
And we needed some address labels, so I found some & loved them!
I blurred out our address, but you get the idea :)
Hope your weekend has been a fun one & filled with people you love!
OH! SHOUTOUT to my sister, she made a fabulous Chicken Pot Pie yesterday & I gave her directions via Face Time. It was fun & she said it was good. She sent me play by play pictures.
Word Up to the pot pie, Lovie!







1 comment:
So glad you guys got a date night! I LOVE date nights! :) My oldest two and I would stay in that bookstore all day!! Hope you all have a GREAT week!
Post a Comment