Simply Me...

My photo
Learning through life how to take one day at a time & enjoy myself! I am a mother of two precious gifts, wife to a guy that I love unconditionally and a sister, daughter & friend. I work as a licensed massage therapist in the Birmingham area. I LOVE what I do! I love to blog as much as I can & read back on our memories as a family of four! www.youngliving.org/nancylmt

Friday, March 30, 2012

Egg Dying!

Last night we didn't have practice for the only night this week!!!! Squeal!

I had picked up a ham earlier in the week & thought we could ham it up a bit....
so that's what we did. We dyed Easter eggs & ate ham & fresh green beans. It's beginning to look a lot like SPRING!

 Ham & veggies! Yay to that!






I smeared dark brown sugar on the outside. It looks a little bit gross here, but it gave the inside just the right sweetness!

3 comments:

Rod and Alex - aka: "Rolex" said...

Oooooh!! I love dying easter eggs!! Looks like so much fun!

The Anglin Family said...

Yay!! Yay for Spring and yay for Easter eggs!!!

Faith said...

So fun!! Best mommy award! :)