Kenlee has been a little under the weather since this weekend.
Today we just rested & ran a few errands. But I did stop @ the Dollar Tree & got all sorts of
goodies to fill in these little Chinese Take Out containers for her class. Stickers, candy, fun goodies, aren't they cute?!
So cute if you ask me. Her class will be going to a park & exchanging eggs during a hunt & learning about what Easter means. You better believe I will be there to capture it all. I had to do a little creative scheduling for my massage appointments today that I missed, but it all worked out & I am thankful to have taken care of my baby girl.
Josh has been Mr. Mom & Dad taking Logan to baseball games & practice. Last night their game was a sit on the edge of your seat game...they were down 10-0 until the next to last inning, our boys came back to 10-8, then Logan hit one in the outfield & got two more guys in ...which tied them up. YAY BIGGY!!!
They ended up losing 11-10, but Josh said it was a FANTASTIC game & we are so excited he is having fun & loved hitting so good last night. A lot of the boys have played on a travel ball team, which Logan has not, but I'm excited he is getting to learn from experienced little guys.
I'm about to bathe Miss Croupy & get her real relaxed to hopefully have a good nights sleep. We played musical beds last night...Kenlee & I in our bed, Josh in Logan's bed & Logan in Kenlee's bed. :)
Sleep tight all!


3 comments:
I hope she feels better very soon!!
And how cute!! I want one filled with goodies too!! :)
Awww! Hope Kenlee feels better soon! You have such a wonderful family! Sounds like you are all there to support each other!
Can't wait to hear about your Easter fun! I love Easter! :) Have a wonderful day!
Awwwww... poor little Kenlee.
Hope she is feeling much better now!
Love those little take-out boxes... what a neat idea!
Post a Comment