Simply Me...

My photo
Learning through life how to take one day at a time & enjoy myself! I am a mother of two precious gifts, wife to a guy that I love unconditionally and a sister, daughter & friend. I work as a licensed massage therapist in the Birmingham area. I LOVE what I do! I love to blog as much as I can & read back on our memories as a family of four! www.youngliving.org/nancylmt

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Bok, Bok!

That's probably not how you spell how a chicken sound, but I tried.
Introducing, the Howell's new additions .... (my sis's farm)


 She said this is "Mr. Know it All"
He looks a little cocky!

This is my husband's office...
And here is Mr. Hottie at work....
Love the way he glows~ I saw him right away at the ballfield on Monday because of that stylish Versace uniform. HA!
Here's Biggy climbing in for a ride in one of Josh's driver's trucks...
He thought it was cool.
Barkley on the other hand...he thinks he should get to go to work with Josh every day & he is pouting because he is not there with him...
But I just gave him a treat, so he isn't so bitter.
I am really missing these 3 being together. I wish we lived close & my sister & I could see each other weekly.
:) 3 Little Loves.

1 comment:

Rod and Alex - aka: "Rolex" said...

Awwww! Cute chicks! I miss being able to see chickens everyday! Your pup is soooo sweet too! :)