Simply Me...

My photo
Learning through life how to take one day at a time & enjoy myself! I am a mother of two precious gifts, wife to a guy that I love unconditionally and a sister, daughter & friend. I work as a licensed massage therapist in the Birmingham area. I LOVE what I do! I love to blog as much as I can & read back on our memories as a family of four! www.youngliving.org/nancylmt

Thursday, April 5, 2012

The Sci Fi Sizzle & an Egg Hunt!

Biggy is working on a project in his GRC class that requires a little teamwork & last night since we didn't have practice, he had a buddy over that's on his team.
They have 1/2 of this month to work on it & here are some of the requirements....
They have to create a restaurant based on a Science Fiction book/characters & form a menu, build the architecture, advertise it & hire employees. :) This should be an experience!!
Cute Boys!

Kenlee & I got to go to a park with her school today for an egg hunt & a picnic lunch. Excuse me looking homeless, I went all casual & I'm glad I did because the BOTTOM fell out of the sky & rained on our parade. So we took the kids back to the school for their picnic lunch after they hunted eggs.
Here's Miss Thang & I...
And here are some more pictures from our fun day...






And to top it off, these little boogers were in our yard this morning, I told my friend Cheryl that I thought the Easter Bunny was coming, not the geese!!!

2 comments:

Paula said...

I can't wait to see what the boys come up with!
Sorry it rained on the egg hunt but glad you were in some comfy clothes! :)

Anonymous said...

♥
Really like your blog!
A wonderful post!

Have you got an account in instagram?
If yes, write me your name!

♥