Simply Me...

My photo
Learning through life how to take one day at a time & enjoy myself! I am a mother of two precious gifts, wife to a guy that I love unconditionally and a sister, daughter & friend. I work as a licensed massage therapist in the Birmingham area. I LOVE what I do! I love to blog as much as I can & read back on our memories as a family of four! www.youngliving.org/nancylmt

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

2ND Tooth!

Kenlee! You lost your 2nd tooth ~ on April 30, 2012!
Right in the middle of Biggy's Baseball game eating an apple!
We were upstairs keeping the book to Biggy's game because Daddy was at work & I'm not so sure the book is correct because we had such a fun time looking at that hole in your little mouth! I don't care about the book though, I think it's so cool you lost your tooth! We met a sweet friend from Helena tonight named Peri who did the scoreboard, but I'm not so sure the score was right either, because she was as excited as we were!
Yay to losing your 2nd tooth, angel face!! LOVE YOU!
Oh! And we think Biggy's team won 6-4. At least that's the parts we kept up with! And he had a fun night, so that was a win/win in our book!