Simply Me...

My photo
Learning through life how to take one day at a time & enjoy myself! I am a mother of two precious gifts, wife to a guy that I love unconditionally and a sister, daughter & friend. I work as a licensed massage therapist in the Birmingham area. I LOVE what I do! I love to blog as much as I can & read back on our memories as a family of four! www.youngliving.org/nancylmt

Saturday, November 28, 2009

McWane Memories...

I loaded these three lovie's up today & we went to the McWane Center...
Overall, Kenlee did really good ~ no meltdowns & that made this Mommy very happy!!
Here's some pictures of our journey for my sister to see...


On the road! They wanted to take all sorts of pictures today.


Downtown Birmingham...I think it's so pretty in some areas.


Katie & Logan in the wind tunnel!
As we were leaving I saw a baby in there by himself - probably 10 or 12 months old. The parents were watching from the outside & the winds were in the 70 mph range. I wanted to go nuts on the parents b/c that child looked scared to death. Isn't that awful?! I just thought it was so mean!


Checking their strength. All I can say is they were stronger than me. :)



Kenlee loved playing with the rocks & trying to find fossils! They had really neat things for little kids.




You can build your own car & then race it.


I thought the McWane Center was really neat...In the Cafe, they have Subway, Pizza Hut, etc...but they have a "grill" where you can get free range chicken sandwiches & hamburgers from organic fed cows with no antibiotics or steroids. I thought that was really neat considering most places you go for kids, it's nothing but junk. We don't eat good all the time, but we try to make good choices ~ when we're out I think it's really nice to have that choice!
What a fun time we had together. Memories that will always stay with us :)

We love you, Myrtle!!!

2 comments:

Aimee said...

This post has inspired me to go to the McWane center. I have been wanting to go for some time now.

And I CANNOT believe that baby was in that tunnel!!!

Jessica said...

We love the McWane center! So neat and interactive!