Simply Me...

My photo
Learning through life how to take one day at a time & enjoy myself! I am a mother of two precious gifts, wife to a guy that I love unconditionally and a sister, daughter & friend. I work as a licensed massage therapist in the Birmingham area. I LOVE what I do! I love to blog as much as I can & read back on our memories as a family of four! www.youngliving.org/nancylmt

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Feeling better...

Sometimes we just have to do things to make our Little's feel better.
Nana & Papa came over yesterday to pick Logan up to spend the night & do a little Christmas shopping...so Kenlee thought she would just have us do anything...

Anytime she is around my mom..she has to break out Nana's makeup stash in her purse.


This picture makes me melt! Nothing like a little powder for Daddy's nose.


Nana needed a "powder redo" on her nose...


And doesn't sitting on a 4 wheeler in the closed garage always make you feel better?

~I'm a very grateful mom today because my kids feel healthy!!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Glad Kenlee is feeling better!
Hope you guys have a wonderful thanksgiving!