Simply Me...

My photo
Learning through life how to take one day at a time & enjoy myself! I am a mother of two precious gifts, wife to a guy that I love unconditionally and a sister, daughter & friend. I work as a licensed massage therapist in the Birmingham area. I LOVE what I do! I love to blog as much as I can & read back on our memories as a family of four! www.youngliving.org/nancylmt

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Blessed Beyond Belief ~

I'm so incredibly thankful to God for my family & the moments we've shared the past few days...from getting to see my Uncle & Aunt & Mamaw, & getting to hug Jill & Katie, and eating with my precious family, to rocking Kenlee to sleep tonight, for Logan getting to spend some fun memories with his cousin, Katie, from Josh smiling at me today more than usual & spending a relaxing night together tonight, eating at the table with my parents, getting to see Josh's family & his Mom so happy, enjoying the breeze (after being in a warm kitchen!!) as the weather turns colder...I just feel blessed.
2009 Thanksgiving was one full of memories that I will cherish...
(the never ending post of pictures)


Cheers! ~ With apple juice. :)


Unk & Logan having fun upstairs @ Nana & Papa's.


Kenlee & Papa posing ~ This is her "Smile" pose for all pictures.


My Unk. Skunkle. Uncle Pie. Pie... we are the family of nicknames. I think he calls Jill "Binkie" - Me "Skeeneece" - My Mom is "Bwen" (Bonnie) - My Dad is "Mickle" (Mike) - I'm telling you..if you are part of this family, you are nicknamed.


Unk, Nana & Kenlee posing.


"Mimi & Myrtle"...Our nicknames for one another.


Unk & Logan before a game of "Touch the Couch" ~ a little game created by Unk & my brother...we missed John & his family this Thanksgiving!


Logan & Auntie Peggy ~ she is so good with our two...what a blessing she is to our family.


Katie & Kenlee


Giving her crooked smile :)


Papa's Bird...simply DELISH.


Papa posing with his carving knife & my sister...my sister looks SO GOOD! She is inspiring me to get off of my BOOTY & exercise! I love her so!


My sister trying to hide from my camera - but she forgets I'm "Papa"-razzi's daughter.


Katie & Logan ~ always having fun together.


Juju, her new man "Neil" and Logan.


JuJu & Logan - Josh had taken Kenlee home at this point for a much needed nap. :)
Daddy knows best :)

~Nancy

2 comments:

Erica said...

you're family is so sweet! really! and i am thankful for meeting you too, looks like you had a great day today!

Jessica said...

Cute post my friend!
Love all the nicknames your family has for each other! ADORABLE!
And your pictures are precious as always!