Simply Me...

My photo
Learning through life how to take one day at a time & enjoy myself! I am a mother of two precious gifts, wife to a guy that I love unconditionally and a sister, daughter & friend. I work as a licensed massage therapist in the Birmingham area. I LOVE what I do! I love to blog as much as I can & read back on our memories as a family of four! www.youngliving.org/nancylmt

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Home again....

When I get off at the Oxford exit, I just feel like I'm home!
Today I realize just how special a true friendship is. There are just those friends that you can connect with after years & know that your friendship is real & just meant to be.
I met Jessica when we lived down the street from one another in Indian Oaks in Anniston. We used to play together & hide from her brother, Jeremy. Through high school we were on danceline together & always had fun. I watched as she fell in love with her high school sweetheart & married him & now they have two beautiful children.
Today I got to meet her & have lunch & catch up & we had such a great time. We are going to plan a monthly get together ~ and I can't wait.


(new hairdo for me next week...don't worry.)

These two....


Are spending the night with their Nana & Papa...I'm praying that Kenlee sleeps good & gives them a good night's rest...she didn't nap today.
But then again...I think they act a little better when the parents aren't around.

Off for a HOT DATE with my husband!!!

2 comments:

Aimee said...

I am so glad you got to catch up with Jess!! There is nothing like some good ole' girl time.

I enjoy all of your posts!!!

Jessica said...

GIRL!!!
I had the BEST time today!!!
Oh my goodness it was like we picked up exactly where we left off years ago! I loved catching up =)
I am looking forward to next month!

love you lots girl!!!