Simply Me...

My photo
Learning through life how to take one day at a time & enjoy myself! I am a mother of two precious gifts, wife to a guy that I love unconditionally and a sister, daughter & friend. I work as a licensed massage therapist in the Birmingham area. I LOVE what I do! I love to blog as much as I can & read back on our memories as a family of four! www.youngliving.org/nancylmt

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Miss Priss

2 1/2 is so much fun...and it's funny, too.

Here is Miss Thing before school before she realizes she has a boo boo on her foot.


So...she heads to the bathroom, finds her Hello Kitty band aids & puts that baby on right where it belongs. I love her self sufficiency!!

2 comments:

Erica said...

she is so cute! my 3 year old refuses to put band aids on... even if we let him pick out fun ones like spiderman or disney's cars!

Jessica said...

How cute! Love her little outfit! =)