Simply Me...

My photo
Learning through life how to take one day at a time & enjoy myself! I am a mother of two precious gifts, wife to a guy that I love unconditionally and a sister, daughter & friend. I work as a licensed massage therapist in the Birmingham area. I LOVE what I do! I love to blog as much as I can & read back on our memories as a family of four! www.youngliving.org/nancylmt

Sunday, November 8, 2009

So Thankful....

It's November...which means Thanksgiving is right around the corner but I'm going to add a few things that I'm thankful for on each blog.
God has given me a close few girlfriends that encourage me, love me, support me & believe in me & for that I am so grateful for. They don't judge me, they just accept me for who I am.
I am thankful for my husband that is literally working his butt off for our family & I just adore him. There are no other words. I just adore him. He loves me for me.
I am thankful for Logan & Kenlee & the way they love each other.
I am thankful for the way my family (meaning parents, sister, etc.) put up with my type A worrying & love me anyway. :) There is no doubt in my mind that my family loves me - that is a gift.
I'm thankful that I'm forgiven for the things I don't do right & given grace from God to start fresh.

The Hudspeth's met the O'Connell's at the park today which meant a picture opportunity for me & some fun for these two little girls. Logan had fun on his scooter & was just plain happy to be outside. :)





1 comment:

Jessica said...

Sweet post Nancy!
We do have so much to be thankful for =)

Glad you guys had fun at the park! It was a beautiful day!