Simply Me...

My photo
Learning through life how to take one day at a time & enjoy myself! I am a mother of two precious gifts, wife to a guy that I love unconditionally and a sister, daughter & friend. I work as a licensed massage therapist in the Birmingham area. I LOVE what I do! I love to blog as much as I can & read back on our memories as a family of four! www.youngliving.org/nancylmt

Monday, November 23, 2009

Under the cold weather....

Here is my little Miss Thing today ~ not feeling fabulous, but is flu negative, so I'm thankful for that. I'm just praying for a speedy recovery so she can enjoy good family time this week!!


Let the painting begin (again)... so I changed my mind. Imagine that from a girl?! We're spicin' it up in the office (used to be dining room) and these pic's make it look bright orange, but it's called faded clay.


And we took a little road trip yesterday for something special our family has never done & met the sweetest girl & enjoyed our time together as a family of 4!!
The only thing that would have made it better is if the kids would have been sniffle free, but we made the best of it. :) Stay tuned!!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

poor kenlee =(
Hope she gets to feeling better very soon so she has a fun turkey day =)

glad you guys were able to get away for the day just the four of you! i love when we get to do things like that.

Cantina Camp said...

Sorry you have one under the weather! Hope you all are well for the Holidays! Have a great Thanksgiving!!

The Allen Family said...

bless her... i hope she gets to feeling better soon :)

have a happy thanksgiving!!!