My friend, Jessica, (www.just4crows.blogspot.com) has put up a list of discounts that Veteran's receive tomorrow ~ so if you know any, pass them along! They deserve those discounts everyday!
I'm mush. I'm keeping up with Kelly's Korner, Whittaker Woman, etc. as they journey to El Salvador with Compassion ~ I'm going to talk to Josh about this & see if we can do it for 2010. I've never done anything like that (sponsoring a child) but I can just imagine how it could impact my kids & even myself. Wouldn't that be such a blessing if you were one of those children to know that someone is praying for you DAILY & giving survival needs out of the kindness of their heart? I can't imagine how lost those children are & I WANT to help/pray/give in any way I can. I picture my kids faces in their position & I want to cry my eyes out. Those kids are someone's "Biggy" & "Miss Priss"
I could easily take my tip money from massage & put it to good use instead of things I don't need...
Going to get our paddle's out tonight to go to our first basketball practice of the season. :) Hope your night is a good one.

3 comments:
I am following Kelly too!!! I want to go there!!!!!!!!!
But, if not, help a child while I am here....
i love kelly!
my husband and i have been sponsoring a little boy in india through compassion since we first got married (we just had our 5th anniversary so we've been sponsoring him for almost 5 years!). his name is appu and he is so sweet! the letters he sends us just melt our hearts! it's such a wonderful organization!
yep, I am following too...thru tears of course, I am following =)
I know without a doubt we could all find a way to sponsor a child...financially and through prayer
Post a Comment