Simply Me...

My photo
Learning through life how to take one day at a time & enjoy myself! I am a mother of two precious gifts, wife to a guy that I love unconditionally and a sister, daughter & friend. I work as a licensed massage therapist in the Birmingham area. I LOVE what I do! I love to blog as much as I can & read back on our memories as a family of four! www.youngliving.org/nancylmt

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Happy December!~

I love December!
Logan gets to go see "Scrooge" @ the Children's Theatre next week & I wish I could go! They didn't have any tickets for parents since they were limited to begin with.
I remember when he first started field trips...I was so nervous about him riding that bus! Now I know how he looks forward to them & it makes me so happy for him! Kenlee will be next!
Speaking of our Little #2....
She came to me & said "Mommy, I can't open my DVD player"



I wonder why?

2 comments:

Erica said...

oh my goodness! how funny! what a silly girl!

Aimee said...

That is so funny! All those stickers!!!!