Simply Me...

My photo
Learning through life how to take one day at a time & enjoy myself! I am a mother of two precious gifts, wife to a guy that I love unconditionally and a sister, daughter & friend. I work as a licensed massage therapist in the Birmingham area. I LOVE what I do! I love to blog as much as I can & read back on our memories as a family of four! www.youngliving.org/nancylmt

Monday, November 2, 2009

Hand Tossed or Thin Crust?

Well. My boy & I thought homemade pizzas would be a great idea for tonight's dinner.











And then...


Oops.
It was me. I was supposed to leave it on the bottom shelf for just 5 minutes at 475 - not 7 minutes. I just started smelling & seeing smoke.
We didn't think it was salvageable, but it was!
So we hid a little broccoli in it like my Mom taught me to do...



And then hid that with a little cheese...and Wha Lah!



Kenlee decided her broccoli should be separate!!
But that's ok with her mom! And her Daddy ate it up like it was a Mata's pizza from Anniston!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

We love to make pizza here too!
So glad that crust was able to be saved =)
And great "trick" with the brocoli...i will be trying that!

Anonymous said...

What a special time!!! Never mind the burn or better yet the toasted crust.