Simply Me...

My photo
Learning through life how to take one day at a time & enjoy myself! I am a mother of two precious gifts, wife to a guy that I love unconditionally and a sister, daughter & friend. I work as a licensed massage therapist in the Birmingham area. I LOVE what I do! I love to blog as much as I can & read back on our memories as a family of four! www.youngliving.org/nancylmt

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Oh no! Here I go again!!



Guess what I'm getting myself into? And my husband is old school, he thinks the whole house should be one color & flow...I like a little color! I did the light blue & chocolate bathroom (still need to find some neat things to hang up in there) ~ but I needed a face lift for the little office that used to be the dining room. And I want to get it done before I put up our Christmas tree!! Do you ever just need a change?!
I was going to paint it this...but didn't seem to go ~ that was the spicy color I had originally intended to paint. I just think the darker will be so pretty with the white crown molding.


And I found a tasty treat for Kenlee that is dairy free & I have to share! I found it at Publix & I saw them at Whole Foods last week ~ they are really good & they look like this for anyone with cow issues. :)



Then your child will be running through the house like this after they eat it. :)



Always running around foot loose & fancy free. Oh, to be two again!!

3 comments:

Erica said...

she is so cute! i can't wait to take her pictures :)

our house has all sorts of color- i REALLY love color! :) our living room is turquoise (dark) and a goldish/tanish/yellowish. our kitchen is apple green. what can i say, i love color ;) lol

Jessica said...

Oh I heart color!
Every room in my house is a different color =)

Unknown said...

LOL! That picture of Kenlee cracks me up!!!! It literally made my day! I can just hear her noises as she runs down the hall. Man, it's almost been a year since I was there. Miss you guys!

BTW - love the color, it looks like the one I have in my bedroom called "Naughty Neutral"...LOL! Good o'l Home d color naming!