Happy Father's Day to two of the BEST Dad's I know!
We had a wonderful Father's Day spending the night at my parents' house. Josh & Logan got to play golf, it was relaxing, I got to spend time with my Dad...what more could little ol' me ask for?
I am grateful that I have a wonderful Dad who I know loves me, my brother & sister, and we wouldn't be the people we are today without our loving parents.
I am also so thankful that Josh is a great Dad, we are true partners in this parenting thing we do & I am so thankful he calms me down when I get worked up, when he asks us if we want to go do fun outdoorsy things with just us 4, helps Logan with homework, plays games with our littles, gets in the lake with them, lets Logan help him build things, the list could go on & on.
We've had a fun week & here are just a few pictures of what's been going on in the Hudspeth house!
Fun times with the Lott's!
Warming up!
Biggy is enjoying going to swimming with us because he can get in the water, too :)
Lots of fun swimming & being with friends.
And for a little rollback...in honor of my Myrtle who is coming to be with us this week!!!!!
Katie & Logan circa 2007 or 2008 :) I can't remember.
And Logan is SO excited to be with his cousin, Cameron, at Nana & Papa's for Golf Camp this week!
ENJOY, boys!
And this little stinker is attached to my hip. Which I wouldn't have ANY other way :)









3 comments:
Awwww.... such a sweet post, Nancy! I'm blessed to still have my precious daddy, too... sounds like you all had a wonderful weekend!
Looks like the kiddos are keeping you busy! :)
Love the pictures! Your kids are too cute!
Looks like a happy Father's Day!!! :)
Looks like swimming lessons are going great!!!
Post a Comment